Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sakura Maiden


There is a new challenge starting today at The Crafty Addicts.  The theme for this challenge is Elegance or Anything Goes.  Our sponsor is MoonFlower Digi Stamps.  The winner will receive a $10 voucher to their store.


I have used Sakura Maiden from the sponsor.  I started with a cardbase of SU Primrose Petals.  The rest of my papers came from my paper stash.  I don't know about you, but I tend to be a bit of a paper hoarder.  So, I have loads of designer papers.  I layered my papers and cut two rectangles with the SB rectangle die cut.  These I layered on opposite side and ends of the card.  I made two die cuts of the SB Floral Oval.  One from some of the designer paper and other was used to cut out my image. I layered the image just off center of the other one.  My flowers are from Michaels and the pearls are from my stash.  

I colored my image with these Copic Sketch Markers: E000, E00, E11, E50, E51, E53, R20, R81, R83, R85, RV10, Y00, Y02, Y06, YG11, YG13, YG23, YG25.

I am entering my card in these Challenges:
Fan-tastic Tuesday - #120 - Anything Goes With a Twist-Make It Girly
Inky Chicks - #61 - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - #5 - Get Your Glad Rags On
Crafting From the Heart - #95 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - #295 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - #70 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - #159 - Anything Goes w/Opt Twist - Create a Stylist and Elegant Card
Cupcake Inspiration - #343 - Around the World
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #26 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - #23 - Anything Goes

The rest of the Design Team has created some gorgeous projects. So, go check them out at The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog.  Thank you everyone for stopping by and have a very crafty week.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Gale for such a beautiful creation for the challenge. Hugs xx

Stampsnob. said...

She is lovely and the colors gorgeous TFS
Unicorn Challenge Lis DT

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Unicorn Challenge this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. I'm so following your awesome blog.
Hugs,

Tammi, Unicorn Challenge,DT

Sheryl said...

Gale this is such a bright cheerful card, I really like the colours you have used. Glad you visited us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Barbara Washburn said...

Your coloring expertise is shown here beautifully! Thank for sharing with Unicorn Challenges. Barbara, DT

cm said...

A pretty image that you've breathed life into with your gorgeous colouring! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
~c

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card, I love everything about it! The image is so pretty and you colored it perfectly, the paper you used goes so well with that image and I love the die too! Thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenges!

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This is gorgeous, Gale, loving the colours and details...The image is fab, I'm so glad I chose her as she was great to work with!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your card is so lovely and the image is beautiful.. good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
Diane Louise (DT) xx

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Gale, that lovely oriental lady is so pretty and colored beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us at Cupcake Inspiration this week!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Indy's Designs said...

What a very elegant card, and the image is beautiful! So glad you shared your card with Cupcake Inspirations' Around the World challenge.
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Lee said...

So pretty and Springtime like! Thanks for joining us at LTSCB!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
Hope to see you again in our current challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)