Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

 
I have another Mother's Day card for you today.  This is a card that I made for my daughter-in-law who is due in mid-June.  I used Light of My Life digi stamp from The Paper Shelter.  I cut the stamp and the mat out with my Cameo. 
 
Here is the inside of my card.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock - CS is SU and Bazzill. DP is SU
Stamps - Image is The Paper Shelter and Sentiment is from Paper Inspirations
SVG Cuts - Silhouette Flourish Decoration Round Frame and 4 Bracket Frames with Labels
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls - Martha Stewart Crafts
 
Copics Used:
E000, E00, E01, E55, E57, E59, R20, RV13, RV14, RV17
 
Challenges Entered:
Mad for Markers Challenge - One for the Girls
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #16 - Mother/Female
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - #170 - For the Ladies
Inky Impressions Challenge - #108 - Mother's Day/For a Lady
QKR Stampede Challenge - #38 - Spring or Pink, Yellow and Green
Digi Haven Challenge - Happy Mother's Day/Floral
2 Sisters Challenge - #143 - Mother's Day
My Time To Craft Challenge - #221 - Show Us The Inside
 
I hope the mothers in blogland have a great Mother's Day and everyone have a blessed week.

9 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, I love the sweet image and the papers and layout are lovely
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Just adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh this is just soooo sweet and pretty! You must be getting very excited about the arrival of your grandchild. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card for an expecting mom! Such a sweet image and I love your beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining in on my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Gale, I love that TPS image :o)
Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

is lovely, gretting marialex dt CCCB

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, don't forget we have a DT call!!

hugs Vicky x

Unknown said...

Really pretty card - Thanks for playing at Inky impressions this week xx

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous card and Beautiful Coloring! Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.