Friday, August 3, 2012

You're Pure Sunshine


I'm back again today with a really simple card.  It is mostly die cuts and a sentiment.  The sentiment is from MFT Pure Innocence Make a Splash and is stamped in SU Basic Black.  The die cuts are also from MFT.  They are Die-namics Sunshine, Cloud Trio and Butterflies.  The cardstock is SU Bashful Blue and the white cardstock is Georgia Pacific.  The Designer Paper is scraps from my card I made yesterday and it is by Lily Bee Design.  The orange gems are from my stash.

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #228 - Clean and Simple

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - CFC64 - CAS Featuring Things You're See in the Sky

That's all for now.  I hope to be back later with another card.  I will just have to see how my time goes.  Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving all those sweet comments.  I just love them.  Have a blessed day and a great weekend.

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super cuteness! Love that gingham sun!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Great pattern papers on your sunny card.

Katharina Frei said...

Terrific! I love the scene you created.
Katharina

Laurie said...

That gingham sun is soo cute! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!