Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back To School With My Friends


I have a back to school card today.  It is getting that time again.  I think the kids have one more week before school starts here.  This is CC Designs Swiss Pixie - The Group digi stamp.  I used a sketch from Mojo Monday, Challenge 254. 


Recipe:
Cardstock - CS and DP is from my stash.  The DP is Back 2 School by Best Creation, Inc. and I have had it for at least a year.
Stamp - CC Designs image and the sentiment I made up on my computer.
Die Cuts - MFT Double Dot Border and  Fishtail Stax
Punches - SU Circle and Scallop Circle
Ribbon and Buttons - from my stash

Copics:

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Friends (My cardstock, ribbon and buttons are all over 6 months old)

Catch the Bug Challenge - Photo Inspiration

There She Goes Challenge - TSG169 - Back to School

Mojo Monday Challenge - #254 - Sketch

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge  - #182 - Use Kraft Paper


Use It Tuesday Challenge - #37 - All About School (Hoarded supplies are cardstock, ribbon and buttons)



Delightful Challenges - Punches and Dies

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.



8 comments:

catherine said...

This is such a fantastic back to school card Gale. Beautiful bright colours and a great job with the sketch
x catherine

Unknown said...

Very cute and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

sparkling stamper said...

Saw your card entered at TSG and followed to your blog for more info. Very cute and colorful! Was surprised by the photo of your cuties - we have 4!

Laurel said...

What a fabulous creation! I love that image and how you have colored it, great job! Thanks for playing at There She Goes.

Joey said...

Gale this looks fantastic! great image, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh what a cute image. I love that there are a whole bunch of Pixies all together...so perfect for back-to-school cards. Thanks for playing along in the FTTC!

Peggy said...

Great Back to School card. Thank you for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

MrsD07 said...

So adorable!! Love all the "Friends"!! Awesome coloring too!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!