Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dance Like No One Is Watching


Well, I spent the morning working in the yard again. My dear hubby and I worked on places in the fence that needed dog proofing. We have two of the sweetest mini schnauzers, Sofi and Izzy, and we wouldn't want them getting out. The backside of our house is on a busy road, so we needed to make sure the fence was in good shape. While hubby took a nap, I went to my craft room and made this cute card. I just love Sassy Cheryl's stamps. They are soooo cute!

Here is the recipe:
Image - Sassy Cheryl
Paper - CS from Stampin Up, DP is from K & Company and Polka Dot DP is scraps from my stash.
Markers - Copic Sketch markers and Copic Spica pens
Die Cuts - Spellbinder
Punches - Punch Bunch
Sentiment - TLC Creations
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Paisley
Brad - The Paper Studio

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Craft Your Days Away - Challenge #19 - Music and Dance

Sassy Cheryl's - Challenge #62 - Think Pink

Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Challenge #18 - Celebration

Stamp Something - May Digi Day Challenge

Crafty Emma - Challenge #35 - Favorite Colour Combo

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C86 - Flowers

Totally Gorjuss - Challenge #79 - Sketch

Catch The Bug - May Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable! Great colors and layout.

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Gayle-what a cute card - she's a gal with attitude!! Nice job dear heart. I made my very first card last Mother's day and started my blog sometime I think last fall. Trying not to be married to this computer but it is hard especially when nice ladies like you stop in and leave me such sweet comments.
Hugs - Sandy

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a GORGEOUS card! And I DO have to dance when no one is watching. It's embarrassing. :)
So glad you that you played along in the PINK challenge this week with this stunning card. LOVE IT!

Turtle In The Sand said...

I love the background paper you used and how you repeated it with the flower. That saying is perfect for this image.

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Unknown said...

Such a delightful card Gale.

Thank you for joining us over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne xxx

Unknown said...

What a super adorable card and I love the colors you chose!!!! Great job!!

jkreucher said...

I have always loved this sassy little girl! so pretty in pinks! what a fun card!
So Glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy

Lola said...

Yes, that IS a cute card. Wonderful layers. And hope the little ones don't get out of the yard! Thanks for playing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

Ann English said...

This card is precious! Can't go wrong with pink, green and a Sassy Cheryl's cutie patootie image---talent helps and you've got that for sure!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

Min said...

What a lovely card - I just love this image with the sentiment! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Shelley said...

What a fab image and love the colours. Thanks for joining in this fortnights CYDA challenge. Hugs Shelley x

cowboydutrem said...

Love your paisley paper! Thanks for using the sketch at Totally Gorjuss challenge!

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the playfulness of your your card! Thanks for joining us on Digistamps 4 Joys "It's a Celebration" Challenge.
luv n huggz
Jen
DS4J DT Co-ordinator