Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Flowers


This card was easy and fun to make. I used the new Blossom Builder stamp set and punch by Stampin Up. It has so many different ways you can build a flower. I also used the Stampin Up cardstock, ink, sentiment stamp, and embossing folder. The ribbon is just some that I bought at Michaels and the center of the flower is from Webster's Pages Little Whimsies.

I am entering it in these challenges:

The Pink Elephant - TPE95 - Spring Time

Daring Cardmakers - Challenge is Homebaked

Lili of the Valley - Challenge #87 - Say It With Flowers

This was a little something different then what I usually do, but I like it and I hope you do to.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Your beautiful flower has made one very beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Zuzana Obert said...

Gorgeous flower. You homebaked a beutiful card. Thank you for sharing with The Daring Cardmakers.

Zuzana x x

Jo said...

Your flower is amazing! Such a gorgeous card, thank you for sharing it with

Daring Cardmakers

jo x